AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
needed--Noche De Sexo (english translation)!!
Posted by: KottonmouthKween ()
Date: January 19, 2006 07:27AM

I am looking for the song Noche De Sexo (in english) by Wisin and yandel. If you have them or can find them- whatever. I would really appriciate it if you could send me them! thanx.
~Skitty~

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: needed--Noche De Sexo (english translation)!!
Posted by: malak ()
Date: November 21, 2006 11:39PM

KottonmouthKween Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am looking for the song Noche De Sexo (in
> english) by Wisin and yandel. If you have them or
> can find them- whatever. I would really appriciate
> it if you could send me them! thanx.
> ~Skitty~

Posted by: Sheena ()
Date: December 15, 2006 12:29AM

I'd like to know the lyrics too. I'm tryin to find them, but no luck. Can anyone help?

Posted by: Mikki ()
Date: December 21, 2006 09:37AM

so of the words arent changed but this is the closet i got

It' s your boy Romeo Double OR! with Yandel I Am nasty Hears drinks... pa' l world

Hello that such, I am the boy of the poesias Your faithful admirer and although me not conocias Today is night
of sex, I go to deborarte nena pretty Today is night of sex and I am going to comply your fantasias Today is
at night of sex, ayyy I go to deborarte nena pretty Today is night of sex, I swear It for God that this night
to be mia

That I see' to start you the fabric with caution, my skin cinnamon, immediately peels, She is the protagonist
of my novel My cinderella with me is that flies is Put romantica please, you give me a kiss, Not comet a slip
She combines the street with the fashion of paris, The miss continues killing in the pies

Today is night of sex, I go to deborarte nena pretty Today is night of sex and I am going to comply your
fantasias Today is at night of sex, ayyy I go to deborarte nena pretty Today is night of sex, I swear it for
God that this night to be mia

You approach you... you dire that... nobody is going to touch you as I,

Nobody is going to do it you as I AND you approach you... you dire that... nobody is going to touch you like
I, Nobody he is going to do it you as I Decide you already when to be that your mouth touched my mouth I Am
dime since your give I want to feel you me, to kiss you my tongue to pass you and are going to feel you well,
we are going to pass it well, Your do not see that I am suffering AND seeing the time to pass without eating
you

Empecemo' in the beach, terminemo in the bed brings the towel because you are going to wet Enflex mommy your tense, lay
in my bed and prepare for sex

Today is night of sex, I go to deborarte nena pretty Today is night of sex and I am going to comply your
fantasias Today is at night of sex, ayyy I go to deborarte nena pretty Today is night of sex, I swear it for
God that this night to be mia

Double OR! the Survivor with Yandel Your Romeo mommy (Your Romeo Mommy) Nelly (I Jhonny they' re calling it to
hitmaker right now) Nestyyyyyyy (Too Too Strong)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.