AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
Dickie Roberts!!!!
Posted by: Gods 1 & Only Angel ()
Date: July 29, 2006 06:06AM

Who knows that really funny cheer-like thing that David Spade and some other kid say in the movie??? Please help me out!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dickie Roberts!!!!
Posted by: shiv ()
Date: August 17, 2006 11:38AM

hey i know part of a song that sally sings in dickie rovberts but i dont know the rest of them do you think you could email me the lyrics if you find them please?!
part of the song goes:
brickwall waterfall dickie thinks he got it all but he dont and i do so boom with that attitude, peace punch captin crunch i got something you cant touch.....

Posted by: Gods 1 & Only Angel ()
Date: August 17, 2006 07:13PM

YEAH!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!! That 's part of it!!! Man! Do you have the movie? Or are you able to get it? PLEASE!!! MY mom won't let me!!!!!!!!! I need the lyrics so bad! Thank the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!! Dude, I love YOU!! PLEASE tell me you can find more!!!

Date: August 17, 2006 08:32PM

Brick wall, waterfall _______(insert name) thinks they've got it all, but they don't and I do. So boom with that attitude, peace punch captain crunch, i've got something you cant tounch, so bang bang choo choo train, whined me up i'll do my thing, no reeses pieces, 7up, you mess with me i'll mess you up.

There ya go hun.

xox - Just me♥

Posted by: GODS 1 & ONLY ANGEL!!! ()
Date: August 17, 2006 09:08PM

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! DUDE I LIKE LOVE YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE!!! IVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Caseykin ()
Date: May 02, 2007 01:40AM

Thats.. not it... its something like
Brick wall water fall _____ thinks they got it all but they dont and i do so boom with that attitude pinch punch caption crunch i got something you cant touch boom boom choo choo train wind me up i do my thang no reases peices 7up mess with me ill mess you up

Date: September 17, 2010 04:37AM

Nope smiling smiley ALL WRONG :0

Brick wall, waterfall _______(insert name) thinks they know it all, but they don't and I do. So boom with that attitude, peace punch captain crunch, i've got something you cant tounch, so bang bang choo choo train, whind me up i'll do my thing, no reeses pieces, 7up, you mess with me i'll mess you up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.