AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
Summer 2005 Dance/Club Song (sounds like Milian) - PLEASE HELP TO IDENTIFY!
Posted by: claytron3000 ()
Date: June 02, 2007 05:00PM

Okay, I heard this song over and over....and over in the summer of 2005.

From what I can gather, it had a tempo that was similar to J-Kwon's "Tipsy". This was a fast-paced song. The singer, who sounded a lot like Christina Milian, had a chorus where she would quickly say "blahblahblahblah AYY" where the "ayy" sounded like "tipsy" with an feminine emphasis on the "-sy" syllable.

The chorus was over in a few seconds, but then it continued with a lyric that was something along the lines of "I want morrrrrrreeee....and morrrrrreee"", where she sang the "more" part with a brooding, sexy voice that sounded too much like Milian. The hook was a backing vocal that sounded like the Ying Yang Twins portion in Trick Daddy's "Boom! (What's Happenin)" track, basically a bunch of "hey-hey-hey-hey-hey" where the girl continued through the chorus. The actual song was mostly a blur, but it was a quick-tempo song, as I said, and it was addictive. They would always play it on the same Hip-Hop/Rap/Club radio station and would never bother to ID the song at the end of the track.

I searched the entire Milian discography and nothing sounds right. I figured it might be Cherish, too, but that turned up nothing so far.

If someone can lead me into the direction of this song, I will REALLY appreciate it. I'm a freak about song IDs, and this one has bothered me for two years straight. Help me out, please!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Summer 2005 Dance/Club Song (sounds like Milian) - PLEASE HELP TO IDENTIFY!
Posted by: allieblue ()
Date: June 03, 2007 10:04AM

bump

Posted by: Spiz ()
Date: June 03, 2007 11:25PM

Well the Christina Milian song is called "Say I" w/ Young Jeezy but if its sum kinda dance/club mix then sorry I have no idea bout that lol

Date: June 04, 2007 01:53PM

*bump*

It's not as quick-tempoed as "Say I", or as studio-polished a song as it.

Thanks for trying, though. I'm still looking for help if anyone can provide it.

Date: June 22, 2017 02:41PM

I will *bump* this and add a $100 bounty to it! I will PayPal $100.00 (yes, I'm serious) to the person who finds the song.

Please let me die in peace knowing the name of this song!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.