AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
HELP WITH A METAL SONG
Posted by: dgafcuzimstoned ()
Date: March 16, 2008 08:19AM

I've had this song on my iTunes player for about 2 years now and I still dont know who it's by or what it's called
these are the lyrics i can make out from the first part of the song (its a metal/nu metal song)

yeah all that remains sucker yeah this how were taking it back for all the motherf****rs that been .. REEMMAAAIINNSS
(unintelligible gibberish) pushback pushback (more gibberish) I know this I know this all that you live all that you give nothing in return only to get BURNED!! I know this .. I KNOW THIS! all that you live all that you give promises that i give promises that i keep yeah whats up promises that i keep never turning my back on a friend all that remains

-St0NeRS LiVe aNd St0NeRS DiE BUt iN tHe eNd WE ALL GEt HiGh, S0 iF iN LiFE Y0U D0N't SUCCEED, FUCK tHAt SHiT aNd SM0kE S0Me WEED-

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HELP WITH A METAL SONG
Date: March 16, 2008 08:20AM

anyone?

-St0NeRS LiVe aNd St0NeRS DiE BUt iN tHe eNd WE ALL GEt HiGh, S0 iF iN LiFE Y0U D0N't SUCCEED, FUCK tHAt SHiT aNd SM0kE S0Me WEED-

Date: March 16, 2008 08:24AM

i've googled it a million times, that doesn't work.

Date: March 16, 2008 08:40AM

anybody?

Date: March 17, 2008 08:01AM

thank you!

Posted by: pinski804 ()
Date: March 29, 2008 09:05PM

wow i have the same problem as you. i freakin love this song buts its on an old cd thats scratched up so i can't reburn it or redownload it cause i don't what its called. i found it on limewire years ago. someone titled it as slipknot and it sounds like them but its not. maybe ill stumble on it again if i do a search for slipknot, wish i could check out this band.
could you email me the mp3/wma file?

hole in your bowl?
plug it - with a nugget!

Posted by: jp ()
Date: March 30, 2008 01:21AM

Slipknot - Torsion

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2015 07:59AM by jp.

Posted by: nekfeuse ()
Date: February 08, 2015 05:42PM

Posted by: nekfeuse ()
Date: February 08, 2015 05:43PM

nekfeuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.youtube.com]
> e=youtu.be

Is it this one ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.