AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
bfs gettin locked up.
Posted by: princesscbx3 ()
Date: June 16, 2009 10:11AM

my byofriends getting locked up, for who knows how long. please give me some songs to relate to this & not seein him for a while.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bfs gettin locked up.
Date: June 17, 2009 05:13AM

BUMP pleaseee.

Posted by: --pERmafri ()
Date: June 17, 2009 03:29PM

there was actually a similar post to this and i can relate soo i looked at the other post and i found this song
this is more like if they are going to jail and maybe your willing to wait type of thing.. i ended writing out the lyrics for it too..
always be down- rob g ft natalie

if needed
i tried my best.

Natalie. 2times.
Boy i love you and i never wanna let you go. I know your thuggin but im feelin on the way you roll & ill be nothing without here by my side. Jus know ill always be down
Boy:
Now shes in love with a hustlah, Momma cant stand that. Daddy like damn that. Boy you better stand back. She tell dem the way she feel, cryin she say its real. He dont cause trouble, he jus hustle enough to pay tha bills. Her friends say she dont leave she stayin still. See me writing, get all excited like you gonna get that deal. Yup she respect me nd she respect herself & no only i strapped to watch my back, to protect myself. We tear the club up, packin bags up we throw tha dub up. Its like she want us, never smoke but roll a blunt up. Then we bump up in the sheets, until we see the sun up, now you can judge us, we dont care of what you thinkin of us
She down ride, down to lie, even die whatever, leave her for another lady, i can never this is why. (twice)
Boy i love you and i never wanna let you go, i know you thuggin but im feelin on the way you roll, &ill be nothing without you here by my side. Jus know ill always be down. (twice)
Rob:
I know you need your father, you need to speak to your momma. If im the reason of drama, you need to leave but you wanna stay in school. But listen now baby lets go make the rules, im heavy in the streets, but not everything that they say is true. Girl is scandalous, when they see you, they try to make it thru. Brush it off your shoulder, im coming home everyday to you. Now if im locked up nd gotta go do a strech in prison. Jus promise you move on baby commence the living. But dont you think that these feelings change. The day im free, hopefully we can rekindle the flame, jus hold me in your memory, remember the name, she looked at me with a smile dawg and all she could say, WAS!
Natalie:
Boy i love you &i never wanna let you go, i know you thuggin, but im feelin on the way you roll &ill be nothing without you here by my side. Jus know ill always be down. (twice)
Rob:
She from the burbs, i jus bring her round the hood cause she know when she wit me its all good.
Natalie;
You doing what you gotta do, nothing wrong with that boy, you know i got your back and that a fact boy.
Both:
So lets ride together. Ride together, and no im stayin down by your side forever. (twice)
Natalie until the end.

Date: June 18, 2009 09:08AM

omg thts perfect, like thank you so much lol. thats exactly what i was lookin for. cuz i told him id wait for him no mttr how long he was gone for.

Posted by: --pERmafri ()
Date: June 18, 2009 09:41AM

yeeah i know ive been thru there lol
pretty messed up but in the end its totally worth it.
but im sorry if theres any mistakes i tried to write it fast smiling smiley
its hard to download on limewiree thosad smiley
that really pissed me off lol

Posted by: IMTHESHITSON ()
Date: June 18, 2009 09:25PM

if you need to find it go to jamglue.com

i searched it there and got it

Posted by: miss.papoose ()
Date: June 20, 2009 02:55AM

JUELZ SANTANA - Time ft. Asia and Ashley
CHERRI DENNIS - Pretend
TAWANNA - Hustlers Lyfe
OOBIE - Jail Letter

Posted by: y0xGreeN ()
Date: June 20, 2009 08:33AM

can you send me those songs or tell me where to find them ?

myspace.com/damseyda
myspace.com/rawrseyda

Posted by: paradise6789 ()
Date: June 21, 2009 04:46AM

shareefa- you told me

i completely understand your situation. my boyfriend went to prison for a year, and this song got me thru it. its going to seem really hard in the beginning, but once you reach the halfway point it gets easier everyday. youll be able to make it thru, promise. and when he gets out hes gunna seem like hes not the same at first, but that fades after a while. most of it is just frustration of them not being able to get a job or be successful because of their record. honestly, what worked for us after he struggled a long time to find a job... he got his record exponged and joined the military. depending on what your boyfriends conviction is for he might not even have to get the record exponged to join the military. or if hes not able to get it exponged he should be able to get it dropped down to a lesser charge so that hes able to join. now i know the military doesnt sound like a great idea cuz of the war and everything, but its better than the life of regret and frustration and feelings of unsuccess. my boyfriends and my relationship got much better after he was able to finally start making money and doing his thing again. good luck with everything.

Posted by: y0xGreeN ()
Date: June 22, 2009 10:52PM

yeah my boyfriend too .
itll be alot easier. dont worry about it ..
trust me. there are gonna be those times. but itll all work out.
:]

Date: June 24, 2009 01:42PM

thanksss everyoneee. he got out monday tho on house arrest so he got luckyy. and we broke up haha but thank u for the songsss the helped while we were 2gether n he was gone.!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.