PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD HELP ME TO FIND THE NAME OF SINGER(S) AND/OR SONG !
Posted by: bezy ()
Date: February 18, 2013 09:25AM

They claim that there is nothing in this world that you cannot find any information about it in Internet SPECIALLY Music. It's a huge bullshit. This is about 14 years I'm desperately looking for the name of singer(s) and/or song that I used to listen when I was very young. It should be between 1982 and 1987. that's a love song duet by a man & a woman and I only remember some parts of the song :

"WHEN YOU'RE CLOSE TO THE EDGE, AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH WAY YOU'RE LANDING"

& in other part :
"NEXT TO YOU, IS WHERE I'LL BE, JUST ANOTHER ........ "

& the chorus is " WE ARE TWO OF A KIND"

PLEASE help me to find the name of song and/or singer(s). I have a lot of good memories from this song. I cannot take it off from my mind for a second. I do appreciate it. P L E A S E !

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2013 08:55PM by bezy.

Re: PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD HELP ME TO FIND THE NAME OF SINGER AND/OR SONG !
Date: February 20, 2013 10:29AM

REALLY ?!? there is not even one single person in this website who knows this song ?!?! I cannot believe it !!!

Re: PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD HELP ME TO FIND THE NAME OF SINGER AND/OR SONG !
Posted by: jp ()
Date: February 21, 2013 09:22AM

I listened to most of the songs called "Two of a Kind" on Amazon and didn't find anything. You might want to try the ones on MySpace: [www.myspace.com]

Date: February 21, 2013 10:43AM

Thanks Jp. but the problem is that there is no guarantee that "two of a kind" is the name of the song ! it could be & it could not be. In addition Myspace database is very much incomplete & I cannot trust it at all. by the way thank you so much for ur try smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2013 04:19AM by bezy.

Posted by: jerbear ()
Date: March 12, 2013 01:52PM

Is this Close to the Edge by "YES"

Date: June 17, 2013 12:14PM

I realy have no idea how you came up with this idea !?! which part of these lyrics comes in yes's song ?!? There's NOT even a single similarity between these 2 songs !!! Yes's song is not a duet !! Yes's song is a 19 minutes progressive rock song not a romantic slow song !!! Yes's song is from 1972 not 82~87 !!! plz read the descriptions carefully first !!!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2013 04:01AM by bezy.

Date: June 18, 2013 08:53PM

Well Well apparently I was totally wrong about this website because it was not helpful for me at all. I posted this question 5 months ago & I haven't got not even one close answer !!! I still cannot believe that in 21th CENTURY in TECHNOLOGY WORLD it's totally impossible to find the name of a singer or band of 80's !!!! IT'S REALY RETARDED !!

Re: PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD HELP ME TO FIND THE NAME OF SINGER(S) AND/OR SONG !
Posted by: Rockitman ()
Date: June 21, 2013 07:17AM

Hello,

Just a few questions, if you don't mind.
Can you think of any more strings of words?
Are the phrases you have posted EXACT and are you SURE?
What type of song is it? Country, rock, easy listening, rot, I mean rap?
Can you nail down the year?
Where did you hear it when you heard it and did you just hear it once? Reason: sometimes if you are at a live
performance a local band will play some songs of their own invention, possibly not ever recorded to even find.

Any answers to these questions will help me try to search for you. I sure can't promise anything, but am willing
to try. I remembered 5 words to a song and it took me several years but I finally found it. The song was Just A Dream by Delerium.

Just don't get upset if I can't find it because, afterall, you haven't found it either! :-)

Posted by: Rockitman ()
Date: June 21, 2013 07:31AM

Quite possibly. There are millions of songs in the world. I would hesitate to be critical of others online
if I couldn't locate the item myself.
We're all just human, prone to errors, like the poor person brave enough to mention the song by Yes,
only to be put down fairly severely for his/her efforts to help.
I think a human posted the orginal request, so take it easy on your helpers, they are trying
to ease your frustration, not intensify it. **No friendly fire zone**
You'll catch more flys with honey than vinegar with nearly every human on earth.

Re: PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD HELP ME TO FIND THE NAME OF SINGER(S) AND/OR SONG !
Date: June 23, 2013 01:08AM

Thank u Rockitman,

I'll take ur words & I will take it easy since now but the reason that I got upset is that some people doesn't even bothers themselves to read the full descriptions before giving an answer !! even u !!! u didn't even read my full descriptions otherwise u would know that I had most of ur answers in my first post : I said that is a duet love song (so obviously it falls in pop category) & I said it's between 82~87 !!

& NO DEFINITELY it was not a live performance & YES I'M PRETTY SURE those words are the EXACT WORDS.

By the way thank u very much for ur help & ur concern even though I totally gave up sad smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2013 01:32AM by bezy.

Date: July 13, 2013 04:06AM

Hello Rockitman, I was very hopeful because you said that you will try to help me to find this song but I didn't hear anything from you at all. any lock at all ?

Date: February 11, 2017 06:42AM

SERIOUSLY ?!?!? 4 years had been passed since I posted this, and NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE close answer !!!!! It's unbelievable !!!!

Posted by: sarth_vader27 ()
Date: February 13, 2017 06:11AM

Hi,

I want to help you find this song, as I agree with you that with the extensive technology we have and data it should be easy to find it. My only question currently is whether it was a popular song, or if it was within maybe the top 100 of one of the years between 1982-1987? As finding the archives/lists of more popular songs and searching through those narrows it down a lot more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2017 06:11AM by sarth_vader27.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.