AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
somebody make the lyrics of Evangelion X - Anonymuz
Posted by: AFOSexual :| ()
Date: February 04, 2016 12:27PM

can somebody make the lyrics i tried to but the songs too fast for me to understand the other words

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: somebody make the lyrics of Evangelion X - Anonymuz
Posted by: Yevlen ()
Date: February 05, 2016 08:06PM

Evangelion X
Anonymuz

[Verse 1]
Uh, nigga what is competition, its in common picture not its just a lot of victims slaughtered to my composition nigga I was on a mission livin' in a [?]hottest sauna eatin chili peppers sweaters in a lot of frictions sittin' on the sun it was written i'm the one nigga if I ruled the world they get the messages in blood. Heaven sent em bring em hell just like i'm evil then i'm done, ever since I dropped [?] I was even with the huns

Bitch

I tiller that track when i'm spilling that crack momma [?] a villa
I'm a villain ass black back killin' mass stealin' my chillin' back pack rap skill is past bands rap build a nasdaq, put the angel next to adolescent second impact, take a second you take ten and i'm a weapon intact, my progression Armageddon I posess an arm and leg you pay to see me say a CD I am [?] Intact. Nigga im bossin' gettin' my pronin, getting good brain till I step in my coffin. Step aside nigga let me rep the 9 nigga this is exercise nigga runnin' gettin' my spotin
Put the city on my back like i'm at last, then I run a [?] til i [?]. And at dawn my story ends and anons plays on great war begins

[Verse 2]
I am not a god I am not a man, I am not a star I am not a fan, I am not a king or a peasant i'm a being i'm a presence i'm a thing i'm a weapon AH. Walk the abyss and cop me a fit of this its obvious anonymuz probably the nigga spittin' I'm Scotty mixed with the Pippen, the piffen pissing you off I need you niggas to listen i'm sick of bitchin' you soft I live invictus you all get live and live and you fall I've risen and now my gift is my presence giving you songs. On night marriage nights I might perish type to slight parents goodnight the light sharing the sight of my barrel ignite in my terrace, boy i'm quite daring excite in my [?], i'm neck to neck with the legends I've resurrected ascension and brought it back to the non and this is what you was gettin' no question nigga progression in my soul still my flow giving no pression still i'm going pressin, keeping up the pressure till i'm reaping up your sector killing beats a profession boy

[Outro]
Every unit I got it I made it through like I promised I made a movement iconic I pay for truth and i'm honest I say goodmorning says the conquerors son. I'm an angel and a father and a monster in one

Posted by: AFOSexual :| ()
Date: March 18, 2016 01:06PM

Hey, thanks dude. You don't know how much I wanted the lyrics grinning smiley thanks!

Posted by: LyricsBell ()
Date: March 19, 2016 04:54PM

Thsnks Yevlen for the lyrics.

This is my favorite song.

I am a big fan of Punjabi songs but also like few English song and this is one of them.

If you like Punjabi songs, you can get its here on http://www.lyricsbell.com/

Posted by: mrpendu ()
Date: January 18, 2017 06:36PM

nice post nice lyrics
if want more lyrics you can find it here
on this site
djjohal
djpunjab.com
royaljatt.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.