AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
HELP!! In The Right State of Mind - Cacti (Lyrics ???)
Posted by: minhchau241102 ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:58PM

I cannot find the lyrics for the song In The Right State of Mind - Cacti. Help me plss, I have been trying to find the lyrics but there is no result. Thank you very much !!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HELP!! In The Right State of Mind - Cacti (Lyrics ???)
Posted by: Omniamou ()
Date: February 23, 2017 10:41PM

I can still feel your lips on my lips when my eyes are shut tight
I can still see your eyes holding in thoughts that you don't wanna slip out
And you make me feel just a little, like i wasn't someone, someone that is worthy to touch
And you wanna kiss behind the closed door, silence in the often. Am I hoping for to much

We never love in the right way, in the right time, at the right spot, in the right state of mind
We never love in the right way, in the right time, at the right spot, in the right state of mind

I can still hear you voice close to me, closer than my own heart.
And.. all I want, let me go separate free.
At the same time, don't want you far..
I just wanna be a little closer, still wanna get over all the things you make me feel.
I know you want before a second,
Next you wanna get them,
know that we will never be real..

And you make me feel just a little like i wasn't someone, someone is worthy to touch
And you wanna kiss behind the closed door, silence in the often... am I hoping for too much

In the right state of mind
In the right state of mind

Didn't find it so I wrote it, i hope there's isn't much mistakes grinning smiley

Re: HELP!! In The Right State of Mind - Cacti (Lyrics ???)
Posted by: angelnewings ()
Date: June 04, 2017 10:58PM

wOw

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.