Searching for an east european/czech and/or english song language
Posted by: zrt345 ()
Date: January 09, 2017 01:07AM

Hi,

I am searching for a song thst I listened like seven years ago on youtube. I do not know if I saw the clip or the live version of the song. Why I wonder this, because I saw a woman singing the song on stage so it is easy to think it was a live version because it was seven years ago i saw it, but if I need to guess I think it was a clip and in the clip she is singing the song in stage. But anyway the sec detail, the language, the most characteristic what she was singing was tu ti ta tu ti ta something like this and everytime she sung some lyrics she repeated tu ti ta tu ta something like this, I can't really remember the language, something says she was from czech or some east european country, she was either singing english or czech or a other east european language or a combination of both. Thirth detail was, that the clip was kinda dark if I remember well like it was in black white and no other colours and if I remember well it was like she was wearing a white dress and maybe her hair is blonde also. So this is what I kinda remembered so if someone knows which song I mean, can post the song. I appreciate it. Thanks for reading and the effort.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2017 01:38AM by zrt345.

Re: Searching for an east european/czech and/or english song language
Posted by: zrt345 ()
Date: January 10, 2017 11:20AM

Anybody?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.