AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum
Lyrics Requests only! No chat, please!
Nic Chamberlain, watch for the wolves album
Posted by: password ()
Date: March 07, 2017 09:50PM

Artist: Nic Chamberlain
Album: "Watch For the Wolves"
I have been listening to this on Pandora. Ended up buying the album on Itunes, but have not been able to find the lyrics to his music. I just saw him in concert this last weekend and loved it. Any help of getting his lyrics here on AZLyrics would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nic Chamberlain, watch for the wolves album
Posted by: password ()
Date: April 13, 2017 11:50PM

Guess a few weeks has passed since this last post, still holding on to some hope that some lyrics will show up for me.

Posted by: bigskycountry ()
Date: May 03, 2017 08:06PM

I'm doing this now! I listened to the album and loved it, so I'm transcribing it. Might be a while before it shows up on AZlyrics and they're quite difficult songs to transcribe, but I'm giving it a shot.

Posted by: bigskycountry ()
Date: May 03, 2017 10:19PM

All completed! (Except for the first verse of No More Bad Times, because what even are words? I listened to it about 20 times and still never got it. And Take Me Back was also very hard and probably very wrong, but oh well.) All are submitted to AZ lyrics and should turn up on the site... sometime. I don't know how long it usually takes them to get their act together. If you check this thread and want me to post them all here, let me know. But you might not see this post for a month and all the songs will already be up online by that point (...hopefully?) and if that's the case there's no point spamming the messageboard. Hope you find my lyrics helpful!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.